Connect your Products
Before You Begin:
- Know what your Wi-Fi® router is named (i.e. its SSID) and its password. Double check you know the correct password and exactly how it is spelled, including capitalization. This will prevent the most common troubleshooting issue.
- Verify your Wi-Fi® router is connected to the internet.
- Verify your phone, tablet, or computer has working Wi-Fi®, can connect to your Wi-Fi® router, and that you can be close to the Z Control enabled device during the installation process.
- Create a free account at zcontrolcloud.com.
- Locate the Z Control Enabled Device’s ID on the top sticker (if applicable).
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need Z Control enabled products?
Real Time Peace of Mind™ is our main goal and objective. We strive to give you fast and easy access to your pump equipment, and help you know exactly what is going on. No more trying to remember when or how to maintain your product. Notifications alert you to any maintenance or failures. Always know the status of the scary box in the corner of your basement. We want to give you not just the convenience of having it in your hand, but also the confidence that everything is working the way that it should.
What is the difference between the app and the website?
On zcontrolcloud.com, you have full and total capability and functionality with your pump equipment. You can create an account, add devices into your account, all while maintaining perfect responsiveness across all devices.
Our new app allows quick and easy access to view, test, and silence your connected product. You will always know the exact status of your pump, including mobile notifications if something is wrong.
We are constantly working on updating for user-friendliness and will soon be adding more features, but at the moment you have to go to the website to add extra products.
Is Z Control compatible with other “smart home” devices, such as Zigbee or Z Wave?
Z Control works with Z Control Enabled products and allows users to monitor any product with auxiliary outputs. Zigbee and Z Wave products are not currently compatible with Z Control.